- Gold and Silver Masonic Rings
- Knights Templar rings
- Freemason pendants and necklaces
- Religious rings
- Religious Pendants and Necklaces
- Ancient & Antique rings
- Ancient and Antique pendants
- Egyptian amulets and pendants
- Occult rings
- Occult Jewelry - Pendants and Necklaces
- Custom Cufflinks
- Custom Initial rings
If you are not sure about your ring size, here you will find out which is it.
– Printing the International ring size conversion chart and the sizing tool.
– Please ensure that you are printing at 100% when printing this page and that it is not being shrunk to fit on the page.
International ring size conversion chart:
Use the circles to judge sizes against your existing ring. Make sure you line the circles up below with the inside of your band to get an idea of its size.
Try this finger sizing tool to help determine your ring size. Cut a slit along the top line and wrap it around your finger pushing the pointed end through the slit and measuring the size there. Remember that the ring needs to be snug but will still need to fit over the largest part of your finger.
*To be exactly sure about your ring size please visit goldsmith shop.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Viber +359 988 899 123